ok so ive had my system and everything wired for a few months or so now....well im on a trip and ive stopped multiple times shut my jeep off several times and its all been great, well i stopped about an hour ago at a hotel and when i shut it off, the cd player stayed on...this is the first time its happened and nothing else is on, when the H.U. stays on the amps are off and i dont know whats going on....if it helps its an Alpine 9881....anyone know?

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

That is the wierdest problem I have ever heard of.

Are your amps hooked up to the remote wire on the H/U or ignition wire?

Is there any chance you have turn the ingnition too far back to just fire up the radio.

Did you turn the ignition back too far?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Start the car up and turn it back off and see if it turns off.

Open the door and shut it see if it shuts off.

I'm no help with this one unless I'm there. Sorry man

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

That is the wierdest problem I have ever heard of.

Are your amps hooked up to the remote wire on the H/U or ignition wire?

Is there any chance you have turn the ingnition too far back to just fire up the radio.

Did you turn the ignition back too far?

amps are run through a relay actually so all of the remote on the back of H.U. and no ignition isnt too far back, i had the keys in my pocket...and thats why i have never heard of this

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Start the car up and turn it back off and see if it turns off.

Open the door and shut it see if it shuts off.

I'm no help with this one unless I'm there. Sorry man

tried that bro....didnt work, thanks for all the help tho, greatly appreciated

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

tried that bro....didnt work, thanks for all the help tho, greatly appreciated

Ya sorry man

with out being there IDK, that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard. It don't make sense.

Terryswork001.png

Ya sorry man

with out being there IDK, that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard. It don't make sense.

i didnt think so either, but i wasnt sure....but thanks again!

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

so headunit still plays but sub amps not on there ran threw a relay ona switch i presume, maby ur acc wire came loose and went in contact with the 12v wire so its on all the time or switch is messed up, take the headunit out and see if anything came undone and if all else fails take off the faceplate so it will turn off and go from there might be ur only option unless somethin came loose behind the unit yellow is constant 12v, red is acc on the ignition, and black is ground, look and see if the yellow came in contact with any other wire is the only thing i can tell ya or somethin came loose in the headunit but if u want to turn it off just take off the faceplate and then try it when u get time take it out and hook some test leads with a light in it and see if anything other than yellow has constant 12v while car is off, hope this helps and good luck man wit ur prob

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

so headunit still plays but sub amps not on there ran threw a relay ona switch i presume, maby ur acc wire came loose and went in contact with the 12v wire so its on all the time or switch is messed up, take the headunit out and see if anything came undone and if all else fails take off the faceplate so it will turn off and go from there might be ur only option unless somethin came loose behind the unit yellow is constant 12v, red is acc on the ignition, and black is ground, look and see if the yellow came in contact with any other wire is the only thing i can tell ya or somethin came loose in the headunit but if u want to turn it off just take off the faceplate and then try it when u get time take it out and hook some test leads with a light in it and see if anything other than yellow has constant 12v while car is off, hope this helps and good luck man wit ur prob

kool thanx man, like i said im in a hotel right now lol but ill be home tomorrow evening and ill check everything and ill let yall know, and again thanks for all the help guys.

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

np man thats what smd is for :friends:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif