Sonic Electronix

Help Me Find These Specific Mosfets?

My bud has a recent model crunch amp, the power wire shorted with some metal on the seat and now he says that one channel doesnt work and the other channel works, but puts out a bad buzzing noise through a sub thats hooked up to it.

he looked inside the amp, he tested out every MOSFET to see which ones weren't reading anything. he found 4 MOSFETS that didnt read anything, they had this stamped on them, "mospec F12c20c A9D". The model number is F12c20c i'm guessing.

i cant find that MOSFET's anywhere. Show me some reputable sites where i can find it.

thanks - Steve

Edited by Krannyman92

Those are not mosfets they are diode packs.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Diode packs will read one direction but not the other and one way will be a short the other open.

I would check the outputs the 4 bigger devices again. measure from tab on part to each of the outer legs if either of those shows a short or close to it replace it.

Pull those tie-down bars and take a clear pic and post it.

Edited by USAMPFREAK

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

so for the 4 black diode packs, measure the outside legs to see if they arent shorted out. if they are replace them.

but i cant find any of those diode packs, its so hard.

Diode packs will read one direction but not the other and one way will be a short the other open.

I would check the outputs the 4 bigger devices again. measure from tab on part to each of the outer legs if either of those shows a short or close to it replace it.

Pull those tie-down bars and take a clear pic and post it.

says the amp tech

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

says the amp tech

Damn it rusty dont blow my cover here.