Has Anybody Ever Bought From Woffersetc.com

Ive never had a problem with woofersetc just didnt like that peice of equipment.

hhmm then it looks like ill keep looking for something else. my friend told me bout the epic160 but i just dont want to spend alot on something i may not like.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I installed that unit into an escalade and found it to be lacking in control over the sound of the bass with the factory H.U. IDK how well it would work with an aftermarket unit tho.

It works though!! haha as far as customer service they were great! Jame schawn uses them alot and loves them! woofers etc. that is and online car setereo

Im the one you dont want your girl to meet! I got game like I read the directions and, im slicker than can of oil!

You will lose alot of money chasing women, but you wont lose any women chasing money!

SMDkutty.jpg

true it did work I just wanted mor control over the sound and still like I said it may be the high to low level converters fault too. I wouldnt mind trying it with an aftermarked H.U. but yeah it does work.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

lets see, i got my pioneer premire 680 headunit from them, kicker ks 6&1/2 componits from them, memphis pr1000 sub amp from them and had no trouble at all with there service, and they called me each time to make sure i was teh one ordering it and to let me kno they processed it and is shipping right then, so ya there a good online car audio site imo, and are authorized(sp) to sell some good brand name stuff also and i think there pritty cheap imo, my memphis pr1000 was orignaly $560 and i got it for $280 and they dont go by waight on shipping they go on price, but anyways i give em a thumbs up :good:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lets see, i got my pioneer premire 680 headunit from them, kicker ks 6&1/2 componits from them, memphis pr1000 sub amp from them and had no trouble at all with there service, and they called me each time to make sure i was teh one ordering it and to let me kno they processed it and is shipping right then, so ya there a good online car audio site imo, and are authorized(sp) to sell some good brand name stuff also and i think there pritty cheap imo, my memphis pr1000 was orignaly $560 and i got it for $280 and they dont go by waight on shipping they go on price, but anyways i give em a thumbs up :good:

sweet now i just have to try and find something to buy from them lol

/Rant

next question anybody use the BX-10 with an aftermarket hu?

because the only other one i could find is this and it looks like its cheap so i bet it performs cheap also

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11905_Hitron+HB-2.html

/Rant

true it did work I just wanted mor control over the sound and still like I said it may be the high to low level converters fault too. I wouldnt mind trying it with an aftermarked H.U. but yeah it does work.

ye i do have a cheapo high low converter and if roscoe wouldnt have bambozzled me on that eclpise double din we could have some info for you but theres your administrators at work screwing their buddys luv ya man :drinks:

Im the one you dont want your girl to meet! I got game like I read the directions and, im slicker than can of oil!

You will lose alot of money chasing women, but you wont lose any women chasing money!

SMDkutty.jpg

I installed that unit into an escalade and found it to be lacking in control over the sound of the bass with the factory H.U. IDK how well it would work with an aftermarket unit tho.

about the same tbh, i looked into these from soundstream a while ago and was very disappointed about the ssf being at 35 and u couldn't change or turn off. Thats what the tech guy told me anyway.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

ye i do have a cheapo high low converter and if roscoe wouldnt have bambozzled me on that eclpise double din we could have some info for you but theres your administrators at work screwing their buddys luv ya man :drinks:

:ph34r: i dont know of this eclipse you speak of but you need to kick that guys ass!!!*slowlybackingoutofthread*

/Rant

Archived