your the reason why so many people hate cars that go boom.

I never bump anything in my hood, my friends dont bump in my hood either, its called respect, if you want it you must give it.

x2, unless i wanna wake my favorite neighbor dre up i turn my shit down when i get by my house 2.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

your the reason why so many people hate cars that go boom.

I never bump anything in my hood, my friends dont bump in my hood either, its called respect, if you want it you must give it.

The smartest response thus far.

When i actually had a car I ALWAYS kept it down near anything residential, and ESPECIALLY HOME.

Now on a Saturday around 3 middle of summer pulling up to the park, yea then I might bump. Other than that its just for open road, business district (after 5), highway, and shit like that.

There has to be open lots near ur place. Go there and do it man. Its easier and makes for some kick ass videos

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

fuckin dumbass. i did that shit when i was a smartass 16 year old. keep that shit down in neighborhoods. i bump on the road and ocassionally in parking lots and AWAY from housing developments. its called common courtesy. im glad you guys got cussed out. but his threats arent in the right either.

if you think its kool to brag about your wrong. dumbass, and i agree with dave you one of the reasons everyone hates people with systems

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

So, yesterday I had a few of the team mates at the house working on the trucks, Tub Asko and another team mate Dylan I gave a demo of the 15”s to Dylan, then he let me here his 12”s in the S-10. Neighbor proceeds to come out cursing up a storm, yelling, threatening, and what not. Saying we were knocking pictures off his wall. . . He didn’t know that is a compliment to us. . . So the guy with the S-10 proceeds to back into my neighbors drive way, turn it up to full tilt and drive off. Dude comes out all mad, says he called the cops and what not. Says if the dude in the S-10 comes back he is going to bust in his windows. Tub stands up and he goes back inside, I called Dylan, he comes back and neighbor talks shit, but no broken glass. About an hour later a cop finally shows up tries to talk to the guy, but he is yelling and cursing at the cop. . . . Fail. . . Neighbor didn’t know I had a video of everything that went down, so when he lied to the cop about stuff and then mentioned the video his story changed drastically. Cop let us go with a small warning, and went back to the neighbors house but we left to get food. Come back and the neighbor is sitting outside watching my truck. . .

Vids soon :D

~Co-Founder of T.B.C.

Weren't you banned from here already?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

This is the first time I or anyone I am friends with have had our stereos up at all at my house. And I wasn't the one acting an ass, I was trying to calm him down. Didn't work to well though, which pissed off one of the guy I was with. He backed into the guys drive proceeded to turn his shit up and drive away. Which did not help the situation.

I was not an ass it was that one guy. So do not call me the ass. =) I am usually, just not at that moment.

Edited by Team_Bad_Company

~Team Bad Company Captain

"It is the mark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

This is the first time I or anyone I am friends with have had our stereos up at all at my house. And I wasn't the one acting an ass, I was trying to calm him down. Didn't work to well though, which pissed off one of the guy I was with. He backed into the guys drive proceeded to turn his shit up and drive away. Which did not help the situation.

I was not an ass it was that one guy. So do not call me the ass. =) I am usually, just not at that moment.

Wait, he said you were 'knocking pictures off his wall" and you guys took it as a compliment, then why did your friend get pissed and back into his drive-way turn it up and leave? Compliments make me say thanks!! :)

Derp.

Eh I was there (with no system). I didn't agree with what my friends were doing with their systems. Knowing full well it is loud and annoying. Both sides were in the wrong and the cop made that clear.

Now as for the fat-ass 25 yr old still living with his parents across the street. He came outside SCREAMING at the top of his lungs at the first rumble of bass came through. He threatened to break my friends windshield, fuck his mother, beat his ass and every other word was a curse or threat of some kind. Keep in mind all this is being screamed as kids on scooters and bikes go up and down the road.

From what I hear from my friend the guy is an ass. He called the cops the day before because my friends dad parked on the road. He's just one of those neighbors you have to live with.

It was a pretty hilarious day to say the least. But I would like my team to know that I don't approve of these kinds of actions and further actions like this WILL result in removal from the team. I don't want MY name and MY TEAM's name to have a "Bad" name.

The vids are just to priceless not to post though so GO FOR IT!

-Chris

Wait, he said you were 'knocking pictures off his wall" and you guys took it as a compliment, then why did your friend get pissed and back into his drive-way turn it up and leave? Compliments make me say thanks!! :)

That was mixed in with the cursing and yelling and threats. And the threats on our trucks set my friend off.

My phone is being GAY......so it won't let me. And I am going to try NOT to piss people off.......

Edited by Team_Bad_Company

~Team Bad Company Captain

"It is the mark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

request name change to Team Bad Decisions, that aint right, thats just as bas as someone side showin in your hood makin the spot hot. shit aint coo.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/