Talked To My Neighbors Friend Lol

i usually dont tell these storys and usually dont like to read them but this was great! there has been this guy coming to visit someone in my complex well the guy that he is visiting was obsessed with my crown vic. he was telling his friend that i had a loud system and it shook his walls i played it a couple times to test it out and for the records (lol) my neighbors dont trip in the daytime unlike most people. they all like music im not being a dick. but this kid goes to say he is going to put 4 12" kickers and 2 10" fosgates in a sealed box common chamber. in the back hatch of his 96 integra i i told him in a cool way i didnt think that would work he said it would. then he told me he use to have a sony mobile with 8 12s and he use to compete 9 years ago that would of put him at 13 the guy is 22 now lol. bla bla bla i kept doing what i was doing he said he would be right back.then a few mins later he came and was talking again. he starts telling me fosgate has this 54" sub that is guaranteed to hit 200dbs no matter what dize anp you put on it LOL. i told him i have never heard of something like that he said for me to look it up its called the jackhammer 54k. then he goes to telling me he had one in his cadillac cimeron and it shattered his windows 10 mins after playing it. so he had to put 1" plexi to replace all of his windows but that only lasted 30 mins so he just sold the car to a baller. boy i loved that story im going to look for him so i can record the conversation next time.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

lol wow. just wow. i like when people try to talk about things they dont know to fit in
it was funny i never talk like i know what im doing. everytime my neighbor comes out and asks what im doing i tell him trying to learn more and im being serious i go out and mess with stuff to see what it does and how it sounds
theres a kid like that at my school he had 2 10s and 2 8s and it hit 211 dbs blew out his friends windshield, it was so dumb i forgot most of it
i remembered this because it was just told to me, i usually never pay attention to things like this but i had to post this

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i feel u on this shit man, i hate talkin to ppl about stereos that are complete noobs but has 2 10's that hits 160db or so i mean come on what kinda shit do ppl listen to to get these ideas, one day i talked to a guy that worked for best buy that had 2 p2 10's sealed with a audiobahn 400w 2ch and it was soundin good and i asked him what he had to start off with and he said his sealed box was "tuned" to the cabbin freq, im like umm i thought u just done that with ported boxs n hes like no u can do that with sealed its just how u turn the speakers im like haha, but sometimes i just dont act like i kno stuff and let them talk all they want to, im not the one to act like im a know it all, and i kinda hate ppl that do that and they dont kno shit, i work with plenty of ppl like that and im way younger and can do alot more shit than they can and they still dont get it, but anyways that was somethin funny

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

competing at 13yrs old with like 8-12"s was it?

54" subs?

okay

He knows his shit, thats for sure

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Ive got alot of story's....like the guy that told me his set up didnt sound loud to him ..so i go out to listen to it ..and of course it sounded like ass ,i told him i would take a look at it for him ...we open the trunk of his 88 grand am <i think>and i see 2 sony subs and a 2 channel sony amp i ask how he has them wired "he says + to + and -to - //i said ok ill pop a sub out to take a look ...i get the sub out and look only one voice coil is hooked i said heres your problem...He said hell no its right ..i said no its not ..he Told me that the other coil was a spare ..for if that one goes bad ....I had to laugh in his face....so i wired it right ..and actually sounded pretty good ...