Sonic Electronix

Hi! Does anyone here know where can i get MECp guide study. I believe it worth studying. I suppose to receive it at mY mobile school but thing went wrong and cannot get any of my study guide? I'm depress. Help!

Edit: though you were asking for a link. its in the link above

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Invest the 100bucks on taking it towards a couple cases of beer :) hehe a couple cases of beer holds more value than basic mecp. If turds at best buy can get MECP certified and not be able to do a new chevy truck... there is something flawed with the certification system. People come in thinking they can trust an installer because they are certified... when most the time I wouldn't. Now if your work is going to pay for it like they did mine, then I say go for it!

just my .02cents.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

here you can get a study guide at any library and you take the test there it only cost a few dollars i dont remember if it was $10 or $25

You may be confused on the pricing/test you were looking at.

When they paid for my MECP basic it was $85.... advanced is $105... and master is $125

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Archived