I F--kin Hate Slow Ass Drivers

Don't you hate it when you got some dumbass in the passing lane running 35 beside the other retard running 35 in a damn 55mph zone. And yes I have bad road rage, lol. It pisses me off to no end to get behind these people.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

My freaking town is full of slow old people. really pisses me off, especially when they drive 5 under the limit

Edited by Slinky

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Yea i hate them to but i cant say much because to the floor in my jeep is 65 :spiteful: Tires are screamin like a helicopter when im rollin in the slow lane haha

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

i hate that shit too man. i ride there ass with a foot on the gas and the other one hovering the brake if incase they try something. then i pass them when i have the chance doing atleast like 50 and then cut them off. i also too have bad road rage. i get it from both my parents. my mom calls names and stuff. my dad flips off, calls names and goes ape shit on them.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

If your 1 MPH under it aggravates me. Honestly i turn my bass up and that usually works. i know i hate when i can hear someone else bass.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

just had to deal with that... 50mph and he was doing 38 holding he speed of the guy in teh slow lane...

i boomed the fuck out of him at the light for that.... we were the only ones there and he diserved it... i dont boom at lights unless someone else has beat otherwise.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

haha only 7??? i had 15 so i lost mine. well i had 3 for improper turn. and then i got 12 for a 30 over ticket cause it was double pointer. but when i get my new subs and amp haha they will move forsure. ive got some VERY good ideas in mind. and im gonna do some performance stuff too. =]

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

I dont boom at lights unless someone else has beat otherwise.

i agree my friends are always like why do you turn it down. i just look at them and tell them im not a dickhead.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped