Sonic Electronix

whenever my bass hits the rpms drop about a good 300 to 400

and idk if i need a new HO alt or juss add a kinetic battery in the back

if i need another battery what size kinetic should i get

my system is: alpine type r 15" and a mrp m1000 i also have a RF cap 1 ffarad

and my system is runnin aprox at 1000 watts rms

thankx

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

general rule is 100 amps per 1000 watts...what size is your alt??big3 and extra batt should be ok,but i would do a good agm batt and at least a 180 amp alt...

get rid of the cap doing more bad then good for you at this point...

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

general rule is 100 amps per 1000 watts...what size is your alt??big3 and extra batt should be ok,but i would do a good agm batt and at least a 180 amp alt...

get rid of the cap doing more bad then good for you at this point...

well my amp is the stock alt in my acura integra so its small lol

i think its 90

and ok i think im gonna do the big three and the battery but what gauge wire and what size battery

thankx dude

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

my bad i meant my stock alt

my bad i meant my stock alt

get enough 1/0 to get to the xtra batt location..and buy a sealed lead agm batt

form local parts store or spend lots of money on a kinetic 1600 i guess not to familiar with kinetic but do believe thatd do the trick,or buy a bigger alt and good batt under hood

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

get enough 1/0 to get to the xtra batt location..and buy a sealed lead agm batt

form local parts store or spend lots of money on a kinetic 1600 i guess not to familiar with kinetic but do believe thatd do the trick,or buy a bigger alt and good batt under hood

ok thanks man

i will look into it

1000rms...how old is the stock battery? i'd personally say, unless you plan on upgrading, throw something like an kinetik hc1400/powermaster d5100 up front, which i believe is the biggest you'd fit up there, big 3 in zero, and see how that works. get rid of the cap, make sure your rear ground is good. if that doesnt solve it get an alt of some sort, 1000 isnt enough to justify 2 batts imo.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

1000rms...how old is the stock battery? i'd personally say, unless you plan on upgrading, throw something like an kinetik hc1400/powermaster d5100 up front, which i believe is the biggest you'd fit up there, big 3 in zero, and see how that works. get rid of the cap, make sure your rear ground is good. if that doesnt solve it get an alt of some sort, 1000 isnt enough to justify 2 batts imo.

i agree with that. get the biggest battery you can fit under the hood and the big 3. the cap is only putting more of a draw on the system, small one but non the less.

Archived