Sonic Electronix

i got an alpine type r and a mrp-m1000 in a 2.5 cubic ft box and when i play bme click which has a real low bass not my systems cuts off but on ebery other song it doesnt so idk

please help

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

pullin to much power for that amp prolly. Its over heating and going into protect mode. Feel the amp and see if it is hot when this happens and if the light is yellow or red instead of being green

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

yah i think your right cuz thats wat i thought and it was warm

i still have stock electrical and my rpms go down when the bass hits so i think im gettin an alt and a kinetik battery for the back

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Archived