Jbl Equipment For Sale Cheap! *lowered Price On A Few Things*

as of now enemy has the last D3100... iv got alot goin on as iv said 1millon times.. and to top it off my girl (who's preg with my child just left me...)

so im goin through alot of shit guys sry to drag this out and i know PSTONE11 is on vaction i think but evrything is pulled and i got a few other things to sell i gota go for now... maybe 2night i can update you guys on some stuff...? thanks for being patient w me thanks....

I am leaving for Jersey in the morning, but I will have internet and my phone during the evenings and my wife will be at home for UPS delivery. So no problems there.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

as of now enemy has the last D3100... iv got alot goin on as iv said 1millon times.. and to top it off my girl (who's preg with my child just left me...)

so im goin through alot of shit guys sry to drag this out and i know PSTONE11 is on vaction i think but evrything is pulled and i got a few other things to sell i gota go for now... maybe 2night i can update you guys on some stuff...? thanks for being patient w me thanks....

Shit man im sorry. I got the $$$ for one of them GTO 1400.1s if you still got any. Yesterday i wasnt sure but today i found out i won an event in my class in the shoot i was at, so i got some $$$ now.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

damn sorry to hear that man. ill shoot you a pm shortly about the batt purchase. hang in there man :friends:

Team Bass-Hz

thanks guys....

im uploading pics now...

and if your wanting to buy any of the stuff im posting you need to PM and figure out shipping my zip is 42351...

the subs are around 40 lbs each

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

*Tsunami RCA's- i have 4- 10' sets and 2- 15' sets ---$40

*Boss 10g wire- i have 1 red 100' spool, 1 black 100' spool, and 12- 6' peices (6 red and 6 black) --- each spool is $25, and the 12 6' peices $25

*Install bay 0g.- i have

20- 4' to 5' peices

8- 3' peices

8- 2' peices

1- 12'

---sell all 0g. together $100 (most are already crimpd and soldierd) -- spell?

*JBL GTO 1400.1- i have 3 left---$150each ( but may be pending in a sale to MRJOSHUAP?)

*Stinger 0g to 4g. reducers- i have 16 ---$30

*Audiopipe fuse holders / fuses- i have 2 more fuse holders that are different from the ones PSTONE is getting and i also have 1- 200a fuse, and 5- 300a fuses ---$30

*JBL tweeter external crossovers- i have 4 of these ---$25

*Tsunami 0g. butt connectors (allen screw type "chrome")- i have 5 of these ---$15

*JBL GTI MKII 15'' subs- i have 7 of these --- $150each (4 may be pending sale to KNOXNY?)

*********** if interested... my zip code is 42351 try to figure out the shipping as best you can.... thanks guys, and the other guys need to post on here if they can what they are buying and their zipcode...

**thanks agn if you have any questions ill try to help, but im working midnights agn until thursday...

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

I've sent you two PMs with no response. How much for one 15" GTI shipped to 61025? Thanks.

$200 shipped for 1

sry for the no response

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

$200 shipped for 1

sry for the no response

Hey no problem. I just read some of the above posts. Looks like you hit a bit of a rough spot in more ways than one. Good luck with all that dude. As soon unemployment is in my account, I'll send you paypal payment. Prolly tomorrow. Thanks.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived