97Shocker's Re-Birth 4-RFT2- 15's in a Wall

wow man, just read through this, I don't think a hurricane could make this box flex!, great work and i, like everyone else, love the port!

thanks mang! My goal was to keep this box from falling apart from the flex or a hurricane LoL! My last box started to fall apart at the face baffle from the flex and I think that's the cause of my woofer blowing!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I just havent been able to get out there.....and Im only 5 minutes away :censored: but wife is finished with school in only three more weeks.....hope you take your time, make it last....i dont know, maybe three weeks till your done and out to lowes?lol. love the progress, the bodystyle, the wheels.....sick ass chevy :spiteful:

More like 3 months! With the little amount of time I get to work on this thing so I you got some time! I'm diggin your dully bro! When I get some time on the comp I will have to check out your build! Most of the time I get on the fourm is on my blackberry and it takes for ever to down load the pic's. Thanks for the comp's.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

That port might have been a pain in the ass but i do have to say it looks badass! Hows the project goin along? looks nice

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Okay! it was time for me to try my hand at HVLP sraying. what a challenge that was for the first time. So I shot the first coat of primer and ended up spending 8 hrs sanding 90% of it off because i sprayed it on my side yard. Here are the pic's

Posted Image

So this is what it turnd out to be with 3 coats of primer I will have about 4 hrs of sanding left to do before I paint it gloss black.

Posted Image

Nice build what kind of compressor did you use with your HVLP gun and what kind of paint i tryed painting my fiberglass with spray paint and it didnt come out pretty lol and did you have a wet sander or did you just sand it while it was wet

That port might have been a pain in the ass but i do have to say it looks badass! Hows the project goin along? looks nice

Thanks for the comp on the port! It was a major pain in the ass. The project is going much slower than I would like it to be but I will get it done!

That Is Dope!

I remember The Old 15's Box and that Sounded good Cant wait to Hear this...

Thanks! I miss it as well but it was long over due for an upgrade! this time I think I have steped it up a couple notches. I can't wait either!!!!

Nice build what kind of compressor did you use with your HVLP gun and what kind of paint i tryed painting my fiberglass with spray paint and it didnt come out pretty lol and did you have a wet sander or did you just sand it while it was wet

My compressor is a 150psi Craftsman up right! you can see it to the right of the Table saw in the following pic.

Posted Image

With the fiberglass its all about the baking or drying time. I had to leave it under direct heat of a hallagon for about 8hrs. As far as the wet sanding! it was all done by hand with wet sand sand paper under direct water flow!

Posted Image

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

awesome...cant whait to see moarrr...that port is sexy, i love it...good job man... ;)

Thanks man! I can't wait either!!! Hopefully I will get some time on it this week.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

i cant wait for my little guy to get big enough to help. right now he try's but gets in the way more than he helps. he's 2 1/2 now. air compressor ftw! wish i had one id paint my box.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived