88 S-10 bandpass blowthrough update, 8/21/09 pics and vids on p4

anyone have any ideas i could do with the box to add some looks.?

Bills

plexi glass. logos. sick airbrushing.... yup thats all i got

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

well, i got the baffle cut last night, well, two baffles, since it had to be at an angle it took a long time to get the pitch and lenth perfect, but got it first try, no pictures yet, they are stuck on the camera. i'll get some later today. but it was a slow day last night. but it is all coming together.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

here is some work on the baffle, i got tired of cutting so he did some cutting and i left early so i thinkhe finished cutting the holes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats it for now

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Lookin good :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived