ok so 2 weeks ago i got a no safety belt ticket and an improper exhaust ticket which is fukkin bullshit

and yesterday i got a 67 in a 55 and another improper exhaust (even though i told him i already had a ticket) and a dead inspection which i was on my way to get fixed

well the reason i think im getting all these tickets is cuz i got a red integra gsr lowered with black rims and a megan catback exhaust which is stainless steel and hangs at an angle so i think these fuckers are just harassing me because of my car and i hate it!!! :bsflag: :censored:

so what should i do about the exhaust i got 2 options

-i have a silencer but i dont think it will help much

-put the old muffler on which is smaller and tucks up into the bumper alot better

and also do you think i could loose my liscence even though i got only one moving violation?

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

hahaha....i work @ a custom shop in VA, in just from my experiance, if you own a honda you probably also own a LOT of tickets. When i had my integra, i got stopped for my exhaust all the time, however, i've owned many many lowered s10's and loud vehicles and was never been stopped by any county or state cops. From what i've seen, it works like that for everyone. But, if you look back, it was the same for hotrods in the 60's and 70's, lifted trucks in the 80's, mini's in the 90's and now imports in 2000+.

My advice to you, either put on a non-flashy exhaust system that is quiet(er) or get a different vehicle. lol

and an improper equipment ticket does not hurt your license.

Don;t feel bad my brother got 4 exhaust tickets b/c he drove a "tuner" style car...here in WV they harass all the kids with the imports/tuners and do nothing to people with straight pipes on their big blocks or harleys....I actually took the exhaust off my stock looking blazer drove around for like 3 weeks drove beside, infront of, and behind them and never not once got stopped for exhaust and it was as loud as a tractor trailer....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

yah well see i hate how they harass tuner cars and all because im 16 and cant really afford another car and i dont wanna sell my gsr cuz i love it so i geuss im just going to try and fix my exhaust and keep it out of sight as much as possible

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

get your car back to stock and you'll have a few less chance of getting harassed..

yah but being stock is boring lol

i feel your pain man. i drive an svt focus and i'll be getting passed by people on the interstate and i'll be the one that gets pulled over.

ok so 2 weeks ago i got a no safety belt ticket and an improper exhaust ticket which is fukkin bullshit

and yesterday i got a 67 in a 55 and another improper exhaust (even though i told him i already had a ticket) and a dead inspection which i was on my way to get fixed

well the reason i think im getting all these tickets is cuz i got a red integra gsr lowered with black rims and a megan catback exhaust which is stainless steel and hangs at an angle so i think these fuckers are just harassing me because of my car and i hate it!!! :bsflag: :censored:

so what should i do about the exhaust i got 2 options

-i have a silencer but i dont think it will help much

-put the old muffler on which is smaller and tucks up into the bumper alot better

and also do you think i could loose my liscence even though i got only one moving violation?

1st put the stock muffler back on.

2nd they are harassing you because of your car? really? not because you were speeding or not wearing a seatbelt and you have an unnecessarily loud exhaust on an probably un-modified car? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

way to blame everyone but yourself there

watch your titles...i dont care if you cuss in the thread but keep the title clean

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

1st put the stock muffler back on.

2nd they are harassing you because of your car? really? not because you were speeding or not wearing a seatbelt and you have an unnecessarily loud exhaust on an probably un-modified car? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

way to blame everyone but yourself there

X10

any cop will pull you over for doing more than 10 over the speed limit. not saying cops dont target younger drivers a little bit more but speeding, and driving a real loud car is just gonna draw more attention to yourself. Seems like your kinda bringing the trouble on yourself

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts