Don;t feel bad my brother got 4 exhaust tickets b/c he drove a "tuner" style car...here in WV they harass all the kids with the imports/tuners and do nothing to people with straight pipes on their big blocks or harleys....I actually took the exhaust off my stock looking blazer drove around for like 3 weeks drove beside, infront of, and behind them and never not once got stopped for exhaust and it was as loud as a tractor trailer....

lowered honda civic with dc exhaust and 6000k hid's ftl..... pulled over 7 times in the 2 months i've had it : ( even had it searched by the dogs

and yes, cops harrass kids and guys with good looking cars. asssholesssss

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

ok to focalrock4 life and jared420

i was driving down the interstate with a cop sitting in the median i HIGHLYYYYY doubt a cop is gonna see someone going that fast and that far away without a seatbelt

and he told me he pulled me over for my exhaust so yes they do harrass tuner cars

and if you dont notice it then your fucking blind

and to chode im sorry i will remember that

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

the people that say that cops don't profile cars are the ones that have never had tuner cars.

my buddy had a toyota tercel for 4 years, drove the shit out of it and would do 10 over every where he went. when he graduated high school he got a lowered civic with an exhaust (wasn't even that loud, just had the tuner sound to it) he got pulled over 4 times the first week he had it. 3 of the times i was with him and he was even driving slower and more careful because he just got it.

oh yah and focalrock4life

my car is modded so dont start talkin shit till u know the facts

and who the fuck keeps a stock exhaust with rust holes sitting around i mean come one really

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

lowered honda civic with dc exhaust and 6000k hid's ftl..... pulled over 7 times in the 2 months i've had it : ( even had it searched by the dogs

and yes, cops harrass kids and guys with good looking cars. asssholesssss

Sup buddy :)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

the people that say that cops don't profile cars are the ones that have never had tuner cars.

my buddy had a toyota tercel for 4 years, drove the shit out of it and would do 10 over every where he went. when he graduated high school he got a lowered civic with an exhaust (wasn't even that loud, just had the tuner sound to it) he got pulled over 4 times the first week he had it. 3 of the times i was with him and he was even driving slower and more careful because he just got it.

X1000000000

THANK YOU BREWER_BREWER for giving some information that you actaully know what your talking about

because obviously those retards dont

I had Nissan Altima 3.5 with aftermarket exhuast, was pretty loud. I was speeding EVERYWHERE i went and never once got stopped! It was red to so i kno it was noticable, plus my system was always on. So maybe its just where you live, i blew past a cop racing some mustang, i was doin 60+ in a 35 the cop didnt even move! So who knows maybe its just some cops. To bad i totaled it like a mnth or so ago :(

ok to focalrock4 life and jared420

i was driving down the interstate with a cop sitting in the median i HIGHLYYYYY doubt a cop is gonna see someone going that fast and that far away without a seatbelt

and he told me he pulled me over for my exhaust so yes they do harrass tuner cars

and if you dont notice it then your fucking blind

and to chode im sorry i will remember that

The didnt need to see you driving without a seatbelt. he pulled you over for loud exhaust THEN saw you had no seatbelt. Nothing wrong with that. but I am right in the fact that your drawing attention to yourself and thats why you got pulled over. nuff said. You blame the cop yet your ass is the one with the modded exhaust..lol

thanks for proving my point with your maturity level.. :rolleyes:

yah because my car is sooooo much louder then those diesels with stacks sticking out the back and its louder than harleys and its louder then eighteen wheelers so i mean shit i must be the loudest thing around hahaha

Archived