It all really depends on where you live, and what type of cops you run into. Some cops will profile cars, some will not. Some pull for 1 over the speed limit, some do not. And no I have not owned a tuner/import car, but I have a lot of friends that do and only some of them have problems, I was with one of them a few days ago, he has illegal exhaust, tint, tons of things to get a ticket, and he was speeding, 50 in a 45, we passed 1 regular cop, and 2 undercover, didn't get pulled. The only time I have personally seen cops profile cars in VA, is in Henrico

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

It all really depends on where you live, and what type of cops you run into. Some cops will profile cars, some will not. Some pull for 1 over the speed limit, some do not. And no I have not owned a tuner/import car, but I have a lot of friends that do and only some of them have problems, I was with one of them a few days ago, he has illegal exhaust, tint, tons of things to get a ticket, and he was speeding, 50 in a 45, we passed 1 regular cop, and 2 undercover, didn't get pulled. The only time I have personally seen cops profile cars in VA, is in Henrico

you should come up to the shenandoah county and see how bad it is

and i used to live in houston and they wouldnt give a fuck what you had done lol

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

yeah back home in georgia, the cops don't give a shit about any mods to cars. i even pulled up next to a cop at a red light one time and reved it up a little just to fuck with him (i was about 16 then) and he started revving his shit up too, he gave me a nod and when the light turned green we both took off. i let off of the gas when i hit the speed limit though (didn't want to push my limits)

but here in arkansas i'll be doing 5 under and i'll get pulled over for some stupid shit.

you should come up to the shenandoah county and see how bad it is

and i used to live in houston and they wouldnt give a fuck what you had done lol

I would if I could, but I have no license, court took it away :(

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

yeah back home in georgia, the cops don't give a shit about any mods to cars. i even pulled up next to a cop at a red light one time and reved it up a little just to fuck with him (i was about 16 then) and he started revving his shit up too, he gave me a nod and when the light turned green we both took off. i let off of the gas when i hit the speed limit though (didn't want to push my limits)

but here in arkansas i'll be doing 5 under and i'll get pulled over for some stupid shit.

yah i absolutely hate it too

ive had cops follow me around town until i get out of their jurisdiction

it sucks and its total bullshit

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

I would if I could, but I have no license, court took it away :(

damn well even if you had it you wouldnt wanna come up here with any type of modded honda

thats for damn sure

you guys think its bad? I have a stock GRAND FRICKIN PRIX with a small system and the cops here follow me all over the damn place. My kill switch gets a helluva workout around here. But of course miss blonde bimbo in her lexus whatthefuck on her cell phone texting (illegal in kenosha county when driving) putting her fucking makeup on going 75 in a 45 gets let by while I'm being stalked going 5 under!

Too many projects, too little time...

Just like having a loud system..expect to get tickets..i driver the truck in the pick..better belive around here..i get cops cutting off traffic to get behind me

Everytime i get a cop behind me i expect to get pulled over..not that i have been yet *Knocks on MDF*..well one time but i knew the cop

Obay the laws (Well some >.<)

and EXPECT TO GET PULLED OVER

And there is really no need to be calling people retards..cause you mod your car to where it is unlawful for a motor vehicle and then come on the forums and talk about it (Nothing wrong there)..but when people express there opinion on the matter and you get butthurt

just my 2 cents

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

i think it all depends on the cops!!

last nite.i was speeding and made a right.As soon as i made that right. The cop pulled me over. He just asked me for my license and if my boys have warrants. We are clean so they let us go. Thank god. I had no more room to get a ticket...and some sceduale 1 drugs on me!! haa

I hear sometime cops are jerks and actually search your car!! I would assume especially with Tuners. They check underneath their hood..

Just like having a loud system..expect to get tickets..i driver the truck in the pick..better belive around here..i get cops cutting off traffic to get behind me

Everytime i get a cop behind me i expect to get pulled over..not that i have been yet *Knocks on MDF*..well one time but i knew the cop

Obay the laws (Well some >.<)

and EXPECT TO GET PULLED OVER

And there is really no need to be calling people retards..cause you mod your car to where it is unlawful for a motor vehicle and then come on the forums and talk about it (Nothing wrong there)..but when people express there opinion on the matter and you get butthurt

just my 2 cents

im not getting butthurt about it

but it pisses me off wen people take the time to read it and start writing their opinions when they dont even know what their talking about thats my 2 cents

Archived