im not getting butthurt about it

but it pisses me off wen people take the time to read it and start writing their opinions when they dont even know what their talking about thats my 2 cents

If you dont want opinions then dont post regardless if they read your post or not or not knowng what there talking about..it's gonna happen

nuff said

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

I've been reading and have to say,

No one can tell how loud your exhaust is unless they hear it in person, so they don't know how loud it is!

Now, to see if it's too loud, have a buddy get in and start it. Go 150 feet away and see if you can hear it. If not, have your buddy rev it to 2000 rpm. If you can hear it, it's too loud and you will get pulled over (most likely).

Some companies manufacture special restrictors. They are electrically motorized and can close down to about 1" ID. When fully open, they let your exhaust be as loud as you want. When closed, they keep it super quiet.

I was at a car show once when I met a guy who had some. He had a Dodge charger (older model). Except for those exhaust restrictor valves (not sure of the proper name or where to find them), he had straight pipes. He started his car up with them closed and you almost couldn't hear it. But once it warmed up, he revved it up to 3k rpm and then hit the switch to open them. Nobody could get within 15 feet of the car. <-- yeah, it's that loud.

I'm going to look into them when I rebuild my engine. If I were you, I'd get some.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

I have heard that the Police around your area are brutal on loud vehicles. That really sucks.

you talking about Shenandoah county?

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

No one can tell how loud your exhaust is unless they hear it in person, so they don't know how loud it is!

Now, to see if it's too loud, have a buddy get in and start it. Go 150 feet away and see if you can hear it. If not, have your buddy rev it to 2000 rpm. If you can hear it, it's too loud and you will get pulled over (most likely).

Some companies manufacture special restrictors. They are electrically motorized and can close down to about 1" ID. When fully open, they let your exhaust be as loud as you want. When closed, they keep it super quiet.

I was at a car show once when I met a guy who had some. He had a Dodge charger (older model). Except for those exhaust restrictor valves (not sure of the proper name or where to find them), he had straight pipes. He started his car up with them closed and you almost couldn't hear it. But once it warmed up, he revved it up to 3k rpm and then hit the switch to open them. Nobody could get within 15 feet of the car. <-- yeah, it's that loud.

I'm going to look into them when I rebuild my engine. If I were you, I'd get some.

yah well i dont got the money for that rite now but im either gonna put my old muffler back on which is smaller and isnt as easily seen and it should be quiter or im juss gonna put the silencer in and see what it sounds like

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

So you're upset u got pulled over because - You were speeding, not wearing a seatbelt, and had an exhaust that is too loud. All of which are breaking the law, so expect to get tickets if you keep doing so.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

So you're upset u got pulled over because - You were speeding, not wearing a seatbelt, and had an exhaust that is too loud. All of which are breaking the law, so expect to get tickets if you keep doing so.

we juss went over this so i dont need to hear anymore

its not the fact of me speeding

- i understand gettting pulled over for that but where i was speeding people go 80 through there all the time and of course he rather pick my car out to pull over wen im only doin 67

if i was in a tahoe goin 67 he wuldnt have done shit

-and i understand the saftey belt im not arguing that

im arguing these BULLSHIT exhaust laws

they are fucking pointless!!

we juss went over this so i dont need to hear anymore

its not the fact of me speeding

- i understand gettting pulled over for that but where i was speeding people go 80 through there all the time and of course he rather pick my car out to pull over wen im only doin 67

if i was in a tahoe goin 67 he wuldnt have done shit

-and i understand the saftey belt im not arguing that

im arguing these BULLSHIT exhaust laws

they are fucking pointless!!

although they are petty laws. they are laws none the less, not pointless. its a disturbance, some people sleep during the day and work all night and i sure as hell wouldnt want to be woken up by some inconsiderate assholes exhaust. they have a purpose, not to you, but to someone.

although they are petty laws. they are laws none the less, not pointless. its a disturbance, some people sleep during the day and work all night and i sure as hell wouldnt want to be woken up by some inconsiderate assholes exhaust. they have a purpose, not to you, but to someone.

X2

It's kinda like runnin your system full tilt through a neighborhood at night

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

Sounds like your talking about electric exhaust cutouts, check em out on YouTube. I'm gonna get some for my truck but they are WAAAYYY to exspensive to buy, I think i'm just gonna get some electric throttle bodies and rig them up myself.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

Archived