You are sixteen, and my good lord do you act it.

Have you ever thought about why police target rice burning 'imports'? Maybe as young blokes like you buy them, put a loud exhaust on it, rev them hard, piss around on the roads like fools and speed. Which, by the looks of it, you have done all of the above. Way to go bloke, just make yourself another statistic for their against argument.

You want to prove a point? Own an import or high powered vehicle, drive it safely, put a nice rumbling exhaust that isn't too loud and obey the laws. It shows that not every young person with a souped-up car is a hoon.

Yes, maybe police in your area profile young people as hoons. Ironic that you fit the profile.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

i agree with everyone who has said all of this is your fault, even tho the law may suck there is nothing you can really do about it so get over it man

it like last night i was at a cruise out and there was a guys car getting searched when i got there of course it was the guy with the charger with 2 tone paint, 24s, headrest screens, visor screens, 2 flip down screens the in dash screen, and illegal tint, if you dont want to get tickets then dont draw attention to your self

in my last car i always drew attention to my self there for everytime i saw a cop they would follow me and find any excuse to pull me over

now with my new car i have done as little as possible to draw attention to my self and i havent been pulled over once (what a caquincidence)

yah but being stock is boring lol

yet damn near killing yourself driving like a complete fucking moron at 16 years of age is cool?

fucking tool.

grow the fuck up

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I get stopped all the time.... Cops discriminate against imports. Ratio wise there are way more louder v8s that imports, yet the v8s are definitely gettin' less tickets. Not gonna lie though, it helps so much to have a quiet exhaust. They won't touch you if you aren't makin noise.

There are prolli 5x as many imports w/ fart can exhausts, as there are cars/truck with V8s and a big exhaust. Plus look at the demographic as to who generally drives these cars age wise and as many of us know, people usually under say 25 are much more likely to be pulled over by police. There are also reason behind that too though, who breaks the general driving laws most often(that same demographic for the most part).

Also look at car prices, even used... How much is a 4cyl tuner type car(civic, accord, integra, eclipse, etc) vs most common modified V8(Mustang, camaro, firebird, etc)?? Most younger people generally don't have the money to buy the V8s, afford the "sports car" classification for insurance premiums, and the much more expensive mods for V8s.

When I was younger I had a 95 Ford Probe GT, a ricer car for the most part. I had the typical tuner style... dual exhaust(quite loud also), bright paint, flashy rims, tinted windows, and a big sound system. Very rarely did i ever get pulled over and i had that car for 3 years, still have it back home in NY. The only warning i ever received was for my tints being too dark, that's it.

The moral of the story is - Regardless of what you drive as long as you obey the laws of the road(which includes silencing your exhaust), don't drive like Vin Diesel in F&F, and be courteous of other people(whether it be being in the higher RPM ranges late at nite/early morning and the same goes for playing your system). If u do happen to get pulled over for whatever reason, treat the officer with respect and obey what he asks of you. If you do these things then cops will leave you alone regardless of what you drive, if drive/act like an asshole the cops will be a dick to you, plain and simple.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

where were all you guys two pages ago!?

:lol:

I think it's funny when cops harass the most obnoxious fuckers on the road. You want to dress your car up like a street racer and then complain when cops single you out? Would you dress up like a terrorist and go to the airport and then complain when airport security stops you?

:lol:

I think it's funny when cops harass the most obnoxious fuckers on the road. You want to dress your car up like a street racer and then complain when cops single you out? Would you dress up like a terrorist and go to the airport and then complain when airport security stops you?

Thanks for the new sig. quote.

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

I love how on SMD, a forum all about modifying all aspects of your vehicle and there are people in here talking about how it is your fault that you got a ticket. Your tuner isn't the loudest thing out there and your are more than likely not even breaking the law. It is asshole cops who profile cars, and drivers, and don't have anything better but pull over teens who have some fun little sports cars. Different areas have different tolerances for custom cars. My truck has so many modes and illegals, like no rear bumper or license plate lights but the cops here are cool. I suggest modifying your Integra as far as the law with let you and if you know you aren't breaking the law, fight the tickets.

I love how on SMD, a forum all about modifying all aspects of your vehicle and there are people in here talking about how it is your fault that you got a ticket. Your tuner isn't the loudest thing out there and your are more than likely not even breaking the law. It is asshole cops who profile cars, and drivers, and don't have anything better but pull over teens who have some fun little sports cars. Different areas have different tolerances for custom cars. My truck has so many modes and illegals, like no rear bumper or license plate lights but the cops here are cool. I suggest modifying your Integra as far as the law with let you and if you know you aren't breaking the law, fight the tickets.

why is he getting singled out from asshole cops? he did a 67 in a 45...22mph OVER the speedlimit. its his own damn fault for getting pulled over.

Archived