Sounds like your talking about electric exhaust cutouts, check em out on YouTube. I'm gonna get some for my truck but they are WAAAYYY to exspensive to buy, I think i'm just gonna get some electric throttle bodies and rig them up myself.

Yeah. I've never found them (yet). I was thinking about rigging them myself too, but I don't know how hard it would be.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

it was 67 in a 55 if you could read

and im not one of those kids who goes flyin through town and acting obnoxuios or w/e you wanna call it

i just have a tuner car that i love and was cheap to buy and fix up to look nice

so if you think i made it loud and that i drive fast and act stupid you got it all wrong plus i was askld do about my exhaust not what you think about my tickets

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

still going way over the speed limit. i never go even 5mph over the limit. over 10 will get you a ticket no matter what so its still your fault.

my 2 cents, done "ranting" here

Ricer fail, l

/close thread

I still to this day cannot figure out why kids drop loud exausts on their car...the only reason i can think of is cause of the fast and furious effect..loud car equals fast car.

Just like kids putting body kits on their mom and dads car...spend $1000 on plastic when u couldve actually put some parts in that car to make it faster.

Oh but i suppose u have a shift kit, cold air intake, 4 inch downpipe and a bunch of other bolt ons that actually add 100+ HP to your car correct OP?

GTFO!

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

I suggest painting your muffler and any visable aftermarket part flat black, make it looks stock. This includes any and all aftermarket or illegal pollution controlling part this way. This is what I have done with my cars for years now and have never had a problem. "Flashy" parts are for car shows, black parts are for the street.

^^^^^^^^^^ Hadn't read all the posts before posting, but I agree a 100% with you Team Maf on your fast and furious effect. It is crazy how many ricers pop up when a new one comes out LOL LOL.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

I suggest painting your muffler and any visable aftermarket part flat black, make it looks stock. This includes any and all aftermarket or illegal pollution controlling part this way. This is what I have done with my cars for years now and have never had a problem. "Flashy" parts are for car shows, black parts are for the street.

^^^^^^^^^^ Hadn't read all the posts before posting, but I agree a 100% with you Team Maf.

LOL, but you will still notice it 2 inches from the ground, I say a sunfire around town the other day that had one of those 8 inch diesel tips on it, I swear if that guy puts a 100pound guy in the back seat that Muffler is gonna scrape like no other.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

yah im juss gonna put the silencer in and see what it sounds like cuz someone told me that if its quite and isnt just a straight pipe i shuld be fine so we will see

and there is a huge difference between a ricer and a tuner

a ricer is would be for ex. a toyota camry thats lowered has rims and an exhaust

a import is a true japanese car thats been modified for its own needs

and lastely i put a exhaust on my car cuz the other rusted out

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Archived