Sonic Electronix

With those amps listed I'd still take the 4 15" Type Rs over 2 18" BTLs... Throw each 15 in like 3.5ft3 per, tuned to 35hz and 45^2 of port. If you were to have each setup in ideal boxes I'd be willing to toss a significant sum of $$ on the type-arrrrgggghhhs.

yah that was another factor of the btls

more power = bigger amps= more money

so i might juss stick with the 4 type arggghhhs lol

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

here's 2 15" type-r's (belongs to s-audio, old setup)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

thats i sick video, i like it!

i say go with what ever you can afford!

i vote 4 15's though

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

2 18" BTL's cuz they will get lower then 15's and its barely less con area then 4 15's.. BTL's are also a much better quality driver

Uhmmm you get like 30% more cone area with 4 15's versus 2 18s.About 200 sq in of difference actually.

2 18" BTL's cuz they will get lower then 15's and its barely less con area then 4 15's.. BTL's are also a much better quality driver

18's won't get lower then 15's, it al depends on the box.

Why not buy 2 15 BTL's and later on maybe add another pair?

Because if you think it isn't loud anymore with 4 15 inch type R's you can't add more.(i think you wouldn't have enough airspace.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

18's won't get lower then 15's, it al depends on the box.

Why not buy 2 15 BTL's and later on maybe add another pair?

Because if you think it isn't loud anymore with 4 15 inch type R's you can't add more.(i think you wouldn't have enough airspace.)

This idea I like. :D

I also like the BTLs- because people who don't know Audio but THINK that they do won't know what the BTL is until you knock off their head. I just like stuff that the mass populous doesn't know about or like.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived