the clearing snow vid is sweet.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

well the good thing about the type rs is that they would be getting their full rms potential

as the btls would only be getting like half

i cant afford to buy saz 3500ds or anything like that rite now so i gotta stick with 2 audioque 2200ds

until later on in the future

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

this is amazing for one 15" type r imo

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

type r for beginners :: it's just a bad joke. :D

Go with what you can afford, but think about future upgrades.

You can get the alpine at anytime, but you must wait for Btl's (they are custom made subs).

I don't like the idea of several subs to achieve something you can do with just one or two subs. But it's only my opinion.

Some people like to have trunks or walls full of subs. It can be impressive,....................., until someone comes with a 15" sub and shows you what loud is !!!

It's up to you. There is no best here!

I wouldn't necessarily call BTLs custom made subs because their isn't anything "custom" about them... They just have different options that you can choose, so in that sense being able to choose either a dual 2 or dual 4 Type-R could also be considered "custom". I do understand what you're trying to say and I think what you were trying to say was that BTLs are "built to order".

this is amazing for one 15" type r imo

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fail :01nocomment8so:

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

cone area doesnt always triumph...i had 4 15s and im blowing away those scored with 2 18s....

when i had the 4 15s the best i did was a 148.9 on 4k...now on the same 4k on the 2 18s i hit a 150.1

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived