Need help speaker grounding out

So if any of you have seen my LITTLE build thread i recently had an infity 4 channel it worked pretty good for a while then started to go into protect mode i rewired everything including the ground and power and remote. It worked okay for a while then it just started shutting off whenever my subs would bump too hard or have at at a loud volume and i figured since i re ran all the wires it had to be a bad amp so now 4 months later i got a rockford punch 400 1 and had a little problem getting it to turn on i ended up just fiddling with the remote wire and it turned on worked fine all day but now i finally tune the amp bump for a good 20 minutes then my passenger speaker starts crackling i pulled all the wire out looked at it. it looks fine except for a few creases and still crackles and pops right when i turn the stereo on so im kinda stuck as to what i should do. The impedance was normal on all the speakers and this amp is brand new so what shud i do?

PLEASE help its 2 in the mornin and i have to get this done soon because im goin on a road trip in the mornin

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4