So*Cal*SMD SHOW DEC 6TH*1st post UPDATE!

ok i got raffle tickets im going to be raffling off a treo ssi sub.. anyone else want to raffle some audio equipment off.. hit me up

and awesome that freddy is going.. i kept think about how we could get another tl mic.. i was trying to figure out how were going to do bassrace

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

I think i will make it the only thing making me not want to go is that i go to work at 7pm on sunday :unknw:

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

Hopefully I can come although my car's system kinda took a dump on me im trying to talk the lady in to letting me take her car so hopefully ill get to meet some SMD members and new friends im from omaha nebraska and I don't really know much of california and this is my first car audio thing I've ever been to

Current vehicle

91 Lincoln T.C.

2 18s trunk build coming soon

for now

2-12s ported in trunk

1000 watt kenwood amp

kenwood deck

18 inch rims

Looks like I cant make this guys, sorry but I have an exam on monday that I need to study for in the morning with some classmates ( and then I work all day) . However, will try to stop by after I finish studying around noon or so and then hang out for an hour, then head straight to work. Tomorrow I will be at this DIYMA meet with all my fellow SQ competitors ... so if you guys want to check out the other world of car audio ...swing by! There will be a few RTA's there and lots of guys there that would love to help tweak and tune your ride!

It starts at 10am tomorrow at

12645 Beach Blvd

Stanton, CA 90680

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/12-vol...ne-dec-5th.html

Too Much Stuff to list .

Archived