hey we need to meet up who live in albama and destin or around in florida or near panama city that where i like bc i want get all SMD team menmber up so we can see what we got in our truck or tunck and i want to start doing team in fl or in ga or in albalma and so can get more ppl to join and we need to see if steve ok with this so we can give this website out to them who come to our demo or who want to join we can get them started but they have to do rest so im think about we can try to ppl gater up by feb that prolly will give us time so if anybody want to put input in they can oh think the better way to do this if yall want to do this or meet me before than EMAIL me if you can

im like an hour from destin

alright that will work and if you know somebody want to come or something they can bc i want to do demo lol i know your will be louder than me lol by if you want to past this on to ppl if you want so we can try to meet up in feb if soon let me know or email me

I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU GOT

I can barely understand what you're saying.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

x2

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

alright im sorry im trying to say we need to try get SMD team on here that live close around here so we can do demo to another ppl something fun

alright im sorry im trying to say we need to try get SMD team on here that live close around here so we can do demo to another ppl something fun

Quite possibly the single worst attempt at writing a proper sentence.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace