hey we need to meet up who live in albama and destin or around in florida or near panama city that where i live bc i want get all SMD team menmber up so we can see what we got in our truck or tunck and i want to start doing team in fl or in ga or in albalma and so can get more ppl to join and we need to see if steve ok with this so we can give this website out to them who come to our demo or who want to join we can get them started but they have to do rest so im think about we can try to ppl gater up by feb that prolly will give us time so if anybody want to put input in they can oh think the better way to do this if yall want to do this or meet me before than EMAIL me if you can

Edited by natemerc

hey we need to meet up who live in albama and destin or around in florida or near panama city that where i live bc i want get all SMD team menmber up so we can see what we got in our truck or tunck and i want to start doing team in fl or in ga or in albalma and so can get more ppl to join and we need to see if steve ok with this so we can give this website out to them who come to our demo or who want to join we can get them started but they have to do rest so im think about we can try to ppl gater up by feb that prolly will give us time so if anybody want to put input in they can oh think the better way to do this if yall want to do this or meet me before than EMAIL me if you can

I live in Mobile, Alabama and can make a good little dirve to meet up with some peps. working on a build now matter of fact

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Damn.

Just let the kid make a thread.

If you don't like him or his idea, then don't even say anything.

who doesn't like his idea?

hell.. half of us don't really even know what his idea is because we can't understand what he's typing.

we are all just trying to help but he turns it down

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I live in Mobile, Alabama and can make a good little dirve to meet up with some peps. working on a build now matter of fact

yeah i can make drive to and i will meet with some of guy who want demo lol well wait untill atfer christmas and we all can bump it out lol mean show what we got but i only have 740rms that not alot but soon im geting 1300rms but 740rms will do for now

who doesn't like his idea?

hell.. half of us don't really even know what his idea is because we can't understand what he's typing.

we are all just trying to help but he turns it down

ok number 1 i have probem to write sentence and i have learn problem and spelling to and puting thing to together to so yea

fort walton here

can you try to make it on feb if before you can write me or pm me bc im trying to geather SMD treamon here that live in florida or around here up so we can all do demo

maybe get a translator... I don't know but you aren't really getting your point across.

and being a dick to everyone trying to help isn't helping either

well then if you dont like it dont post ok