how many o gauge runs do i need?

right now i have 2 yellow top optimas in a 2003 suburban one is in the front and the other in the back. what i need help on how many runs of knukonceptz 1/0 wire runs do i do. 1 runs or 2 runs of 1/0 wire. my alt is stock and im going to use a hifonics 2610d amp which is 2600 watts rms at 1 ohm and a crunch 1800.4 for mids and highs and 1800 watts total. and how many feet do i need to do that and for the big 3 upgrade and how many fuses do i need to use. :clapping: :hairtrick:

This depends on a lot of things...

Obviously the Quality of the wire, Check out Knukoncepts wiring, their Fleks wire is great stuff. Avoid CCA wire (copper clad Aluminum), You want OFC (oxygen free copper) with a high strand count. Knu wire is good for that.

Have you already done the big three? Running that kind of power, your going to want to do it. There is plenty of good write ups on how to do it.

One run seems like it would be enough considering its a Hifonics and a Crunch, but i could be wrong there.

EDIT:

Im retarded. i restated just about everything you asked.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Archived