Sundown Audio

Hifonics BXI 2610D at .5 ohms?

cris2216

I ran my bxi2006 @ .5 ohm for months with only the big 3 and a yellow top in my f150. I didnt have anyyyy issues except for heat. I made a plexi bottom for the amp with 2 fans in it to keep it cool.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

I ran my bxi2006 @ .5 ohm for months with only the big 3 and a yellow top in my f150. I didnt have anyyyy issues except for heat. I made a plexi bottom for the amp with 2 fans in it to keep it cool.

so i can run it but i have to keep it cool and i might get a 300 amp alt also

so i can run it but i have to keep it cool and i might get a 300 amp alt also

If your planning on upgrading your alt you should upgrade your amp as well you'll notice a huge difference with a better amp.

steven.jpg

If you have clean steady power going to your amp youll notice cleaner, better power coming out of it. A bigger alternator would be nice. Get More batts too, thatd help keep your voltage up with the bigger alt. If you want bigger power I suggest an audiopipe 3000d, that what I moved up to and its wayyyy less of a power hog and never gets warm.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Archived