how much batteries for hifonics 2610d

well 1st of all that amp only pushes about 23-2400 watts but you should be fine with those batts as long as you invest in a H/O alt

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

if you just have 1 as your starting bat, and the other in the trunk, you'll probably see a nice amount of voltage drop...if they are both in the trunk you shouldnt have a problem...and like stephen said, it would be a good idea to look into a H/O alt

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Yeah, you need a big alt. and like mdblue said- if the 2 are in the back it should be pretty good.

For example- I have 3 1600s and one battery under the hood. Big 3 and a HO alt. I have bad problems. LOL I can't get as much output as they can do because my amperage sucks and kills the voltage. Just know that the Brutus amps play much cleaner and put out lots more power with 14.4+ volts.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

are the 2 yellow tops in the back? cause it seems like enough batt power. are you still running a stock alt or is it upgraded?

I do have a stock alt and a batt is in front and another one in the back I might another batt or might considering buying a 220 or 250 Or 300 amp alt which one should I buy

I do have a stock alt and a batt is in front and another one in the back I might another batt or might considering buying a 220 or 250 Or 300 amp alt which one should I buy

if you plan on building bigger after this, Id go as big as you can get. you cant go too big with them. but for your setup, a 220 would be fine.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

currently, i have a 170amp alt and two batteries on mine (yellow top and kinetik 1400) and my voltage falls to 13-13.3 full tilt.

i just bought another kinetik, and have plans to get more, so i can let you know how well another battery helps me.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived