THC is one of the "NIDA 5". The five drugs tested for in standard NIDA approved drug tests. A single use of cannabis may be detected by a typical urine drug test for 1-6 days depending on amount smoked, individual body metabolism rates, and the cutoff level used by the test (15 ng/ml, 20 ng/ml, 50 ng/ml, 100 ng/ml). Chronic or daily use may be detected by a typical urine drug test for 7-30 days depending on the same factors listed above. Lower levels of Cannabinoids do remain in the body for longer than 30 days, but appear unlikely to result in a positive drug test due to cutoff levels.

the longer urine soaks in the bladder the more "toxins" are absorbed into it, depending on what you are hot on, depends on the out come, thc in a person will last 3-???? days depending on the persons fat content and how habitual they are. opiates (downers...heroin etc) only last 24-36hrs again dependant on the above factors, uppers (speed meth...) can last from half a day to a week.dependant on the factors above. Drinking lots of water till your bout to burs usually helps some as long as you begin your releasing process first thing in the am and continue urinating regularly, through out and beyond the test time because the urine has not had ample time to collect toxins.......

I am on the more hevyset side im a lil overweight

he been smoking on dat purple that will ease ya mind lol

yea drink lots of water and eat fruits

by big p

pineapple juice and other juices eat some fruits like strawberry's for a few days then blow a load in your girls mouth and see what she says

now that shit is funny ive done that to a girl when i ate apples for a month ahahaahh

whens the test

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived