I have a fool proof way to pass any drug test, even a hair sample test.........dont do drugs.....works every time.

As for taking in someone elses urine, I would not advise it unless you are very crafty. They take a temperature test after you give them the sample, and if its not between 85-105 degrees they will dismiss it. Also, if you drink a lot of water, your urine will come out primarily consisting of H2O which can label your sample as diluted, thus making it non-usable...Some employers will make you retake, some will just treat it as a positive or failure....

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

Okay, first of all, don't fucking drink bleah, that's the dumbest shit I've heard all day although it is only 1am.

Second, don't eat poppyseeds which contain opium (like sienfield)

Third, if you need the urine to be your body temp. Take some other guys stuff ahead of time, & they sell plastic vests online to put under your clothes with a dispenser for it. That way it's around 98 degrees & undetectable.

Just some suggestions.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Drink water with 2 table spoons of corn starch for every 8oz of water.................drink nothing but that shit the day before and one glass that morning...........more or less causes the kidneys to have a filer around them to block the THC from entering ur piss...........

Worked for me.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

this should really be a 18 and over topic... but what i do is on the way to the lab i soak my index finger in bleach, then when its time to piss what you do is put your index finger in your urine stream. thats worked @least twice for me! one time i got randomly picked to piss, that time what i did was... i stopped @ the store for a 24oz rock star energy drink, you ever see what the vitamine B in those do to your piss? what happened was my piss was Mt. Dew green, basicaly the nurse laughed @ me and sayed you need to come back next week and no energy drink on the way!!! that gave me a little time to clean up so to speak!!! shit son now a days they make fake cocks with clean urine in them! LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

certoe (spelling) this stuff is used for canning fruits... take one pouch of certoe and mix it with cranberry juice and drink this (alot of this) about an hour to two hours before having to piss... this has worked for me twice and a couple other friends... The certoe helps the cranberry juice to pass right threw ya... making that time window is the hard part but its well worth it :D

Energy drink and vitamin B eh?

Used b12 Complex and drank a SHIT load of cranberry juioce too.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Ok, so now that some of you have "Gotten over" on your Employers, how ya going to pass a random test some employers give?

Or what if you have an accident at work? My Employer tests you on the spot...With that being said some of you should really think about what your putting in your body.

B)

Archived