Ok, so now that some of you have "Gotten over" on your Employers, how ya going to pass a random test some employers give?

Or what if you have an accident at work? My Employer tests you on the spot...With that being said some of you should really think about what your putting in your body.

B)

Very true bro, i stopped when i got my job i work now... which was about a year and a half ago... shit just got to expensive and not worth the time i spent on it... :)

my buddy had me piss into a condom before so he could use my urine to pass a test. I dont know how he did it, but it worked.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

ive never had to take a piss test for a job or nething, but i know at my dads work if they get injured they test u for it...

but ive seen this in high times and shit its like 150 but if u got the money, prolly would be worth it....

http://www.whizzinator.com/

Most jobs now day you are required too pass a UA test for the companies insurance reasons, and if you dont need to pass a ua test to get the job you are almost guarenteed to be tested for any work surious work related injury. But any "good" company that offers you a 401k, health, dental, vision, and life insurance is almost a guarenteed test.

I heard about the whizzinator along time ago on the bob and tom show, but I would never spend that kind of money on a diaper with a dildo hanging out of it... You could make your own crazy contraption like that for 1/8 the price prolly. lol

Well i want to get a job at GE but they are giving me a drug test in a week. I know it will come up positive. Any tricks to pass it without using fake piss and pills? I head drinking a lot of water will help but i dont know. Please help me

Just drink a ton of water, like 10 water bottles at the most, and take a couple Vitamin C pills or B12, 500mg, and just pee a few times, drink a few more waters and go take the test. Its your best bet, Ive been in this spot way to many times. <_<

Archived