dd dakota 16 15 build clamshell new vids page 26 4/20 show

Holy crap...

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

That is one way to bring back a thread from the dead. Looks like it should move a 'little' bit of air. Can't wait to see it playing.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

You could remove all of the subwoofers and this would still be one of the sickest fab jobs I have ever seen. Smoothed and shaved with mad skill. I love the shell molded into the bed and covering of the extended cab windows. I have thought about closing in the my ext cab windows for years. Great work on the custom grill. The only thing missing is a blown LS1.

Holy rebuild batman!!! This is going to be mean! I love you work man, you have a beautiful truck and it just keeps getting better and better.

Archived