My mids and highs suck $&^7.

Alex K

Seriously, they make me want to throw them in the trash. Ther infinity kappa series, 5 1/4 in the doors, and 6.9 in the rear deck. Theyre hooked to an ea4200 amp, 70W x4 at 2 ohms, and when my volume knob on the HU is at about 30, it seriously sound the same as about, oh 6 or 7. Even at max output, 62 on HU, they aren't loud at all. Wtf is up. I've tried everything from messing with gain, to all the switches, different rcas, different wire, grounds, power, fuses are all good, wtf! I'm thinking its that amp. I know my dad put a good chunk of money for my speakers, and I know they aren't playing their full potential....

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

i dunno witch ones but some infinitys come in 2ohm's and that should be on the good hand in ur part wit a 4ch, u got anything set above 0 on the eq on ur deck?

what kinda deck u runnin?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived