Sonic Electronix

When you find a song you like with a lot of bass..

I know when I listen to rap/hip hop, if it starts out with a bass hit, or any bass line I automatically dont like the song. 99.9% of hip hop/rap on my ipod all build up to bass. Are you guys like this too? Or does it matter? I'm just wondering if i'm the only one who likes that type lol...I think it has to do with the suprise bass. gets me all pumped up just thinking about it

Some examples..

Mike Jones - Mr jones

Trae- Hood Nigga Rmx

Jay Z - On with the next one

Young Jeezy - Hypnotize

Those kinds of songs...

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I know when I listen to rap/hip hop, if it starts out with a bass hit, or any bass line I automatically dont like the song. 99.9% of hip hop/rap on my ipod all build up to bass. Are you guys like this too? Or does it matter? I'm just wondering if i'm the only one who likes that type lol...I think it has to do with the suprise bass. gets me all pumped up just thinking about it

Some examples..

Mike Jones - Mr jones

Trae- Hood Nigga Rmx

Jay Z - On with the next one

Young Jeezy - Hypnotize

Those kinds of songs...

those are mid bass songs lol. I loop the songs i like that have that bottom. Lil Wayne beat jacks got bottom ex.. "thats all I have"

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

those are mid bass songs lol. I loop the songs i like that have that bottom. Lil Wayne beat jacks got bottom ex.. "thats all I have"

Mr jones hits like a bitch! What are you talking about lol

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

yeah i love it when a song starts out just the singing and the tune and it gets your head bobbing then the bass hits and it really makes your head bounce those r great songs

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived