4 tweeters, around 100$.

I'm looking for 2 sets of tweeters with xovers, that sound great, and around 40-60$ each. Ive been on woofers etc, and onlinecarstereo and they both have a ton of tweets, but I don't know whats really good, and whats total bullshit. So if anyone has any reccs let me know

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

something thats going to be clear, and not that annoying ass habit some tweeters where theres wayyyyy to much emphasis on "s" sounds, or "t" sounds. Just I guess, smooth but loud.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

those cdt's are a little outa my price range though

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

look at the lower end cdt stuff ive heard they make good speakers i would also recomend silk if you dont want them to be too harsh cause i know what you mean about the ttttttt and ssssssss

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I was thinking some infinity kappa 10.9T's . They'll go great with my kappa 6x9s and 5 1/4 in the doors. And i love how the kappas tweets sound.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

personally i have never heard them i have heard good things about them but if its what you like then thats what you should get its all in personal taste

p.s. i like to have matching stuff

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

What about rockfords? I'm not too familiar with PEI domes, but I know RF makes badass speakers.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_21844_Rockford_Fosgate_P1T-S.aspx

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg