i've been raising baby cichlids and angelfish for the past 2 weeks. The baby cichlids in my room were divided with a strong net, that's been working for 2 weeks. Some asshole agressive cichlid got under the net and ate all but 4 babies. Ruined my fuckin night. Each of those babies full grown wouolda sold for 6$ ea at the local fish farm.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

first cool story bro gets an award. but seriously im pissed!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

lolo nemo. freshwater ftw. i have negative karma i guess? I saved 2 turtles in 1 week that were crossing a busy street.. One today actually too, and then all my fish get eaten. FML

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

uhh.... its like petsmart on steroids. but fish only. They have huge ass catfish, gars, plecos, saltwater, nemo, everything.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

:rofl:

hahaha. im tired as fuck bro. i think my delivery of my Fi on tues will cheer me up.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived