2zrq611.jpg

25tgf2f.jpg

Nothing like a clean Honda...

2d011uf.jpg

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Will do :P I gotta get my circle cutout, and then get that sub in. Which i'm hoping I can get done tonight! This damn subs a beast. Smells really weird too lol. The Fi smell..

Yes that's the amp im running. AQ1200D for a 15" Fi Q. Claims 1200W at 1 ohm, but i'm sure it pushes more than that :P

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

no such thing as windows 97

that made me chuckle 2. i was wondering the same thing about the packaging. not good at all, hope btl's dont come boxed like that

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

that made me chuckle 2. i was wondering the same thing about the packaging. not good at all, hope btl's dont come boxed like that

The BTL's come in kind of a make-shift wood crate inside of a box, with a big ass foam ring that protects the surround.

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

250amp fuse for 1200watts???

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived