Here's my a pillars, semi done.

First time doing this. Skipped the resin step period, as it wasn't working out for me.

Items used:

Bondo

Ice Cream container

Sandible Spray paint

Here's the results so far

15o9w7p.jpg

f4fgjt.jpg

smdpg7.jpg

2ngzvo9.jpg

30a6m82.jpg

mt86mb.jpg

2crvhv5.jpg

27zc8bb.jpg

2rfc5y0.jpg

t6tr21.jpg

20svxhw.jpg

2nstdna.jpg

really hate tinypic.

But yeah, all I need to do now is apply textured spray paint to match the color of my car. But I think it turned out great!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

looks pretty good. should make things sound much better.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

damn! nice and custom lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Humm never thought about that,lol

Nice!! :good: :good:

I mite have to try that some time.

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

no matter what anyone else thinks,,if you did it yourself,,and you feel you did a pretty good job,,then thats enuff...i think they look pretty darn good,i think its cool to see every bodies different approach to building pillars,,nice work

Yepp :) thanks! I think they turned out great. Just need to get them painted and wired/mounted and hopefully it will all be worth it.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

no matter what anyone else thinks,,if you did it yourself,,and you feel you did a pretty good job,,then thats enuff...i think they look pretty darn good,i think its cool to see every bodies different approach to building pillars,,nice work

x2 man could of said it better and i like to see everyones creative side of coming up with stuff out of scratch and ending up with a nice work of art nice pillars man.

cowboys_logo.gif

x2 man could of said it better and i like to see everyones creative side of coming up with stuff out of scratch and ending up with a nice work of art nice pillars man.

x3 its always better when you do it yourself, you can just say its the way you wanted it if you mess up some

looks way good man

thanks for the very nice comments. Makes me feel good about my weeks work. I'll try and finish them tomorrow or friday and get em hooked up to my Eclipse EA4200. Can't wait!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived