Here's my a pillars, semi done.

BTW, screw you for having such a clean garage :D Mine is a cluster fuck...but I know where everything is.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

BTW, screw you for having such a clean garage :D Mine is a cluster fuck...but I know where everything is.

x2 everyone wants to know where shit is in my garage yet i can tell them if they ask. BTW very nice work mane! That was some creative stuff. i NEVER would have thought of that! Keep up the good work.

Thanks lol. Yeah I have to keep it clean or I can't find anything. Also gotta fit 3 cars in there and a bunch of other things. We build a custom shed in the backyard to hold everything else lol :D

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

so thats how he does it, through all the stuff in the shed in the back so the garage stays clean :clapping: lol good job they look great! I made some gauge pods in my hatch using a paper towel roll. I wish i had some build pics....

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Well the shed's clean too lol. Thats where the bug ass bulky stuff goes lol. Lawn mower, weedeaters, tables, fish tanks lol. But yeah I tried glassing it, and it was such a mess. I had a horrible time finding out a way to be able to get the fabric flush with the cup so when I put the screw on top for the tweeter it would be flush. I just could not think of anything and I probably did this 3 or 4 times before the plastic idea hit me. Took me 3 tries to get the right template. Beginners luck I guess xD

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

you may have an issue with the filler holdign to the plastic of the cup. not how I would have done it but if it works I cant bag on you for that

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

thing is, there is no filler on the cup. It's just on the edges to smooth it out. Just paint on the top, and holes were drilled on the side so the bondo would grip better.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

are those your originals or did you fiberglass those a pillars? They look good.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Archived