pretty sure its the amp...

Alex K

These are 4 american bass tweets. And this is apparantly a POS eclipse amp. This doesnt sound right does it? Can't be... I tried EVERYTHING... All the gains, lp,hp, filters, on the amp and nothing was working

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSqegLRRa44

Think a diff amp would solve it? I'm gonna try hooking them up in place of the rear deck 6x9's tomorrow to see how they sound. I'm almost 100% sure its that shitty amp.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

they seriously sound like im putting 2 watts to them, and are about 1/10 the volume of my kappas on my HU power.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

whats wrong with them man sorry i dont follow?

+1

EDIT:

Are you using crossovers like in a component speaker set? If so they should have 3 settings for like -6 dB, -3 dB and 0 dB. Put it to 0 for the loudest setting

F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap

most lonesome tweeters (tweeters that dont come with midrange speakers) usually have capacitors on them as a built in crossover so adjusting LPF/HPF wont do anything. i dont know if you mean you can barely hear vocals through tweets (which you arent supposed to really, thats the midrange speakers job) or its not loud (which it seems to be on cam)

well I would also think if thats pushing about 60 watts to them, those tweets would be screaming loud at 60 on the HU.....

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

well I would also think if thats pushing about 60 watts to them, those tweets would be screaming loud at 60 on the HU.....

what did you wire them to? maybe you drop the impendance too much, or one isnt wired up right and its affecting them all

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived