Cleansweep vs. Rockford 3Sixty

I am in the process of purchasing a 2007 Acura TSX w Navigation. I am wondering what would be the better route since i know i will be keeping the navigation in the car? Can i use my palm pre cell to control the 3sixty? If not, what can be used if i dont own any other palm device? Which works better with the IPOD?

One of the main reasons i want the 3sixty is for the eq but if i cant control it, is it pointless?

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

im not 100% sure, but i believe the Pre can control the 360, and i would go with the 360.2

RF>JL anyday

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

• 3 weeks later...

go rockford they seem to be better ive heard people rave about them ive installed the whole clean sweep system on a newer bmw suv stock h/u not to long ago and it really didnt impress me for the price the person paid for it. but really didnt even sound better that the metra 4 ch locs so i beleive that the rockford would be the way to go as long as you get past the bluetooth ordeal you have ( look at it this way what would steve do "wwsd" hed do rockford lol)

I have a 360.2 in a 07' Honda CR-V. You need to have a supported bluetooth device in order to control and do the initial setup on the 360.2 or it will sound like ass. Yeah you can just plug and play but you WANT to be able to control all the functions. You can check RF website to see if your palm is good to go or not. I have a palm E2, I think you can use an IPOD.

I love this thing. The control you get over your sound is amazing! Be sure to bypass your factory amp or you will make the same mistake I made the first time I installed it.

JL will only give you the signal and somewhat flatten out the factory EQ BUT once that happens then you got no control over your sound. 360.2 HANDS DOWN! Dont even bother with the 360.1, you will want all the extras from the .2, trust me.

Oh and not a fan boy here, but I do love this particular product. I buy what will do what I want and the 360.2 does it for me! :yahoo:

Archived