97' Ranger Blow Through (Rebuild Pg 6/7)

I like the p4200dvd. It's the best HU I've had. The DVD playback quality is great, has alot of features, and easy to use.

I have been thinking about getting one.. I jut wish they made one with the blue tooth built in like the p3200bt. I also havent seen alot of people running them so I was wondering if there was something about them that stopped people

you win some, you lose some

The IPod is pretty easy. Your able to control it by the HU or the iPod. The HU has a search feature to show the artist, album, and then track. Robert uses his with his iPhone. I mainly use the USB flash drive on mine. I'm sure he will chime in on it when he gets chance.

Thanks, How are the iPod features? Are they easy to use? Any problems with them?

The iPod feature works great. Takes just a second to load at first but it is usually pretty quick and responsive and easy to navigate. I use a 8gb sd card in mine but still like using my iPhone for music.

And as far as Bluetooth me and TLuke have probably had 6 head units or so with it and never used it to this day so that's not a feature we look for in a radio.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Thanks, How are the iPod features? Are they easy to use? Any problems with them?

The iPod feature works great. Takes just a second to load at first but it is usually pretty quick and responsive and easy to navigate. I use a 8gb sd card in mine but still like using my iPhone for music.

And as far as Bluetooth me and TLuke have probably had 6 head units or so with it and never used it to this day so that's not a feature we look for in a radio.

i can understand that... whats the difference between the p4200 and p4300?

you win some, you lose some

Archived