97' Ranger Blow Through (Rebuild Pg 6/7)

Remember kids. When you cut. It's down the street, not across the road ;) lol yeah we have seen that mentioned and rounding the corners which in the one pic you can see just that. Thanks for all the comments and info guys. Should have it playing tomorrow on his 600 watt amp. Planning on everything being deadened. Starting with the roof and doors then the floor and wall. Have 50^ ^ft to use so we'll see how far that gets us. Actually have 100^ft to use but 50 of it's mine for my car.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Oh, if anyone wants to suggest a mid and high or component set feel free. Still undecided. Not really a budget but not wanting to spend 500 on a set. Only want one set of components for the doors which will be custom panels when done. Might now be this month though.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

BCP. He's actually younger than memphisbasshead and actually knows his shit with proof. Lol. Hole is cut. Have video of all of it I will upload later when I piece it together. Pic in a sec

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

You guys are making me blush lol. eclipse chris is younger than me lol. and what did you use to cut the hole? sawsall? torch?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived