97' Ranger Blow Through (Rebuild Pg 6/7)

Well we turned it on and it works. Lol. No vid yet we don't turn them up at the house so hopefully get the truck back together and box fiberglassed in the bed and have a video in a few hours.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Yeah. I would love to use SS and I know it is better or even the best hands down just not in our budget for how much we need covered ATM. The fatmat did go on pretty easy I was just being anal making sure ever nook and cranny was covered.

B stock FTW! ;) Honestly I don't know if it's actually any better, but what I do KNOW is that it's WAY easier to use :drinks:

Who said you had to slam it to video that shit? BOOOOO! :ban2:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

LOL. Well here it is. This again is only on about 500 watts maybe on a POS Power Acoustik. I know you here the highs a lot in the video but honestly they aren't doing shit in person. Definitely needs to put comps on rush. These videos suck right now I think it might just take a minute for better quality to show up on youtube. If not I'll re-upload them later. This is from my iPhone

Mobile links:

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Nice, cant wait till the new amp comes in. Does it move a good amount of air in that lil cabin?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Yeah. Got a bag trick with the window half down even. lol. Don't think anywhere near hairtricks but atleast some shirt tricks haha. No clue what he'll do next year but thinking camper shell and double the AQs :yahoo:

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Archived