Any fishtank people out there?

So its time for me to step up to a big tank, got a 30 and 55 but want something over 100 only ever messed with oscars in the past, but I love the colors of that demsey and the african cichlids, can I have them in the same tank with no problems? Don't wanna spend all this money on fish to have them die lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

So its time for me to step up to a big tank, got a 30 and 55 but want something over 100 only ever messed with oscars in the past, but I love the colors of that demsey and the african cichlids, can I have them in the same tank with no problems? Don't wanna spend all this money on fish to have them die lol

I used to have oscars too. I personally wouldnt put them together jus because of the size difference of the 2.

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

I had an 11" oscar in my 85 gallon and he got along with my jack dempsy and zebra cichlid but any other fish I tried to introduce to them got destroyed. The zebra was small enough to be eaten by that oscar but he seemed to like the little bastard lol

Its hard to say what kind of fish you can mix because of course each individual fish has its own temperment. The dempseys are known to be very territorial but when we got him he was the smallest fish in the tank, so he never had the chance to be very mean. If you are going to start a new tank, mix a few africans with a dempsey. If they are all equal size you should be just fine. Just try to get them when they are small, and only start out with a few fish at first. Angel fish can also be good fish to to put in, if they are good size they can hold their own.

Edit: Also make sure to keep them well fed. They tend to be more laid back when they are full lol.

I have a buncha tanks...........100 sold it gotta 140 and 250 runnin wit a 30 gal for my jaguar chiclids (managueneses) they are very agressive and in the 140 with 7 oscars a big jack dempsy, motoguenese jewl chiclid... and a buch of others they fight but they are mostlysame size jack dempsy and jewls are very mean and can be smaller than the oscars but still beat them up...... all i can say each fish varies depending on its attitude i have mean fish and calm fish

In the 250 im raising alligator gar and a redtail catfish with a few others

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

OF COURSE YOU HAD TO POST YOUR TANK AND MADE ME REMEMBER HOW BAD I WANT A DAMN SALT WATER TANK!

dude no joke. i saw that and got a sad face on. i've wanted a salt water tank for SO long. i also hear they're hard to maintain, but depending on how good of a filter setup you get can make a world of difference. i **think** i saw one setup that was maintenance free on the tank itself. pretty expensive tho. but i dont care i still want one. even if it's a tiny one to start with

They will all start out around roughly the same size so that shouldn't be a problem, I heard cichlids fight eachother tho

Also where do you guys get your big ass tanks at?

The pet store

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Archived