Second Skin Audio

BOX HELP!! can it fit? (9- 15'' FI ssd's)

Hey blake

Its been awhile since you have been around.. Glad to see you getting back into the game again..

Jay

hey man good to hear from ya i didnt know if you wer still around as well? hows the mazda doing??

yea im getting back in, going to be a drug out but should be pretty big when i finish it!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

hey man good to hear from ya i didnt know if you wer still around as well? hows the mazda doing??

yea im getting back in, going to be a drug out but should be pretty big when i finish it!!

I'm still around.. the mazda is getting ready for a change to.. This spring im starting a big blowthrough for it..

thats not a bad idea....

but i was just doing some reading on their site and it says the 21 is optimal in 7.5 - 10 cubes lol i dont have enough space for 4 of those without a wall i dont think?? unless somone has ran them on the low side of their recomendations and had a good outcome???

and not to mention i have no clue what i can actually get some IA dp 21's for cost wise their site just showed msrp?? any ideas on any of that???

Not sure about the space issue though, but you can get em here

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/21"-Death-Penalty-Series.html

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I would say the 6 15's would be your best best then bro if you dont have the dimensions for 9 of them

Another Idea for you is maybe try doing 9 12" SSD's that would still move a S**T Load of Air and sound really damn good to...Plus it would be a hair cheaper on the wallet :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I would say the 6 15's would be your best best then bro if you dont have the dimensions for 9 of them

Another Idea for you is maybe try doing 9 12" SSD's that would still move a S**T Load of Air and sound really damn good to...Plus it would be a hair cheaper on the wallet :D

very true! I still think Q's lol :pardon:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Q's would be sick as F**K too

I would say do 9 12's if you are looking for originality.... Everyone is about Huge woofers and 12's are getting left behind rapidly In my opinion

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Q's would be sick as F**K too

I would say do 9 12's if you are looking for originality.... Everyone is about Huge woofers and 12's are getting left behind rapidly In my opinion

so true and who ever thinking 12's cant hit low or move air doesn't know what they're talking about

example:

Those are the old style also and the new Q's are only sicker my friend Im going to be building a wall for my friend with 4 of the new 18" Q's and hopefully he'll have about 8k for them

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Yes I want some thoughts on it?! I love it and I think I can make it work... I can go atleast 1" or 2" taller if need be and with his exact box it will be 8.5" from port exit to the hatch... I think that is enough but that's why I post stuff on here to get more knowledgeable about all this stuff!

Post up some thoughts!!

Thanks agn for all the help!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Hey guys,

Blake wanted me to post my design to see what you all think.. all imput is welcome..

Boxspecsforblake.jpg

915s.png

915sbracing.png

915sport.png

DOOOO ITTT!!!! Man that shit would be beast. Ive always loved burban builds cuz you have hella room behind the second row.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Archived