Second Skin Audio

BOX HELP!! can it fit? (9- 15'' FI ssd's)

sweet man thanks for all the info/help! are you talking about the system in your sig? 4 12" Q's off 1 AQ 3500.1 and your going to upgrade it and build bigger?? ... and is that a new or old AQ? the new ones are supposed to see 4,200 @ 1ohm 14v.. im unsure of the older ones? but anyways like i said if i run the amps at the 1.3ohm load im planning then each sub wil roughly see 1,300 (+or-)as long as my box isnt way off for the subs then i should have a good reliable ground pounder... lol glad i nvr sold my maxxlink :D

thanks agn!

Blake

*ill be posting my new build loog soon*

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

sweet man thanks for all the info/help! are you talking about the system in your sig? 4 12" Q's off 1 AQ 3500.1 and your going to upgrade it and build bigger?? ... and is that a new or old AQ? the new ones are supposed to see 4,200 @ 1ohm 14v.. im unsure of the older ones? but anyways like i said if i run the amps at the 1.3ohm load im planning then each sub wil roughly see 1,300 (+or-)as long as my box isnt way off for the subs then i should have a good reliable ground pounder... lol glad i nvr sold my maxxlink :D

thanks agn!

Blake

*ill be posting my new build loog soon*

haha yea i had a sub blow(not because of 2 much power) but i have the same subs and the box is getting a redesign to make it better and louder i already have the low notes i just want a better HT now. and i have the new one. The AQ 3500.1 the old on is just AQ 3500 and it puts out 4300 @ 1 ohm and 14.4 i got 550 watts at 9 ohms and 12.8 volts lol

And yes eventually bigger Im never statisfied until about 155+ lol :pardon:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

lol i dont think any of us will ever be completely finished to where you can honestly say you dont think about building bigger 8) thanks agn :drinks:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Yes you can, Wall 8 of em like how Steve did on Chicken's caddy, and the 9th one walled facing torwards the front and so people wont see the 8 15's haha, scare them and be like "yea it is only 1 15." Haha, but still, 9 15's in a 'Burban will fit.

lol not a bad idea if was wanting to wall it but still... gotta love the idea lol!! the element of suprise to the maxx :clapping:

yep it'l fit jay came up with my box design on page 2 i believe..

thanks

Blake

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-