well i got some fog lights and they take h1 halogens but from what i can see h1 hids are different, h3 hids look more like the h1 halogens that i got

the h1 halogens has a lil cut spot on top of bulb and a lil half circle cut out for a ground screw to go in to hold bulb and ground bulb

but when i looked at ddms bulb chart there not like this, i already ordered the h1's and i was wondering can i modify these bulbs to work how a h1 halogen works?

shit i forgot, my bulbs are h3 :( how do i tell em that these are wrong befor they ship me some bulbs i cant use?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well i got some fog lights and they take h1 halogens but from what i can see h1 hids are different, h3 hids look more like the h1 halogens that i got

the h1 halogens has a lil cut spot on top of bulb and a lil half circle cut out for a ground screw to go in to hold bulb and ground bulb

but when i looked at ddms bulb chart there not like this, i already ordered the h1's and i was wondering can i modify these bulbs to work how a h1 halogen works?

shit i forgot, my bulbs are h3 :( how do i tell em that these are wrong befor they ship me some bulbs i cant use?

Send them a email and tell them are call customer service. Calling will prolly be better IMO

there closed :(

i left a thing on there support thing telling them i placed an order for the h1's and that its not been fully processed yet so if they could change it to h3's for me, im gunna call them in the morning to see if there open, i hope there open on sunday

i set it to critical to hope they can ketch it befor they send me the wrong bulbs, if they can ketch this befor they do send them this will be some killer customer support lol

this is my christmas present and would be kinda shitty if i payed $24 for some hid bulbs and cant use them

its 12:28am here, what is it in cali?

edit: its 9:28pm there so when its about 12:00pm here it should be 9am there when they open so i can get this fixed befor they ship me some shit i cant use

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

haha, ddm ftmfw! :clapping::yahoo:

they sent me email this morning saying they changed it for me, this is some good customer service

this is why im glad to buy from america, if this was baught from china it would take 3 months to get a responce, i ordered a ipod cable from china and got it in 6months but a $50 cable for $5 shipped u cant beat that