capacitor vs. battery

One of my friends keeps on bragging that a capacitor is better than a battery i told him that the battery is better and that all the capacitor does is strain your voltage and doesn't for work for sh**.

you ansered your own quistion,caps are only benificial on 4 channle amps if you have steady voltage in the high 13s to 14s.but even then

its better to buy a battery.its like a 1 bedroom house or a 5 bedroom house whitch is more? same with the cap vs battery

One of my friends keeps on bragging that a capacitor is better than a battery i told him that the battery is better and that all the capacitor does is strain your voltage and doesn't for work for sh**.

Capacitors have there place however it cannot replace a battery as a support for the system.....tell him to think if a cap is so much better than a battery then to replace his underhood battery with a cap and see what happens(dont really do that LOL, just an example), If you have super steady voltage at full tilt then a cap may slightly benifit you system, however if you are dropping even a half volt it will be hurting more than helping

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

thow instead of spending like 40.00 on a cap i would do the big 3 in at least 4gauge,but 1gauge would be best

Archived