08 Tahoe- 2 FI SP4 18s- 2 AQ 3500s

Ive texted you and you never replied, what happened to all out late night booty calls :peepwall::rofl:

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Looks loud.

That fuse holder will not work. No guessing about it here. Say just one of the wires shorts out. Due to the fact that the fuse holder isn't isolated, that one wire, can sustain 1200 amps without blowing the fuses. You may as well not even fuse if you were to go that route. Now if all of the wires shorted at the same time, that fuse holder would work great... But I honestly doubt all of your runs would short simultaneously in the event that a short does occur. A fuse per run at the front and before the back is the only way to protect each individual wire. It looks pimp, don't get me wrong.... I'm just trying to save you from thinking your system will be safe with that fuse holder.

The fuse holder will work fine, there's lots of people in meca that have fuse holders similar to that.

1 person off the top of my head josh newton...(don't mind the wires lol)

309749_272539442792607_100001096616739_819737_1140472418_n.jpg

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Looks loud.

That fuse holder will not work. No guessing about it here. Say just one of the wires shorts out. Due to the fact that the fuse holder isn't isolated, that one wire, can sustain 1200 amps without blowing the fuses. You may as well not even fuse if you were to go that route. Now if all of the wires shorted at the same time, that fuse holder would work great... But I honestly doubt all of your runs would short simultaneously in the event that a short does occur. A fuse per run at the front and before the back is the only way to protect each individual wire. It looks pimp, don't get me wrong.... I'm just trying to save you from thinking your system will be safe with that fuse holder.

Why would he have 1200a worth of fusing? He runs MECA...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Meca goes by cone area + fusing(times 10) = what class you get placed in. The reason for having a fuse block like that is, if you have a amp with 2 power inputs, if 1 fuse blows the amp will go off. So having it like that the amp won't shut off and there's a possibility you can finish the burp. If you ever go to a MECA event look at how 95% of the amps are fused. Just like his, just not as nice.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived