DC Sound Lab

First broken part 'Short Video'

I was trying to suck in a piece of ice on the window when the maplight console broke off. It took a month, guess that's pretty good. The system is coming out today. Putting the Mustang on a boat home Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdYNAst2KZk

The video is short because the light turned green.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

its sound good man! why are you putting the mustang on a boat if you dont mind me asking?....you selling it?

I'm moving back to California. I can ship it free on a boat, or pay $7000 to fly it. Fuck that.

i never even knew you were in Germany lol, and yea i wouldnt fly it either....how long does it take by boat?...and are you gonna be putting the system back in when you get here or are you just gonna build something else

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

its sound good man! why are you putting the mustang on a boat if you dont mind me asking?....you selling it?

I'm moving back to California. I can ship it free on a boat, or pay $7000 to fly it. Fuck that.

i never even knew you were in Germany lol, and yea i wouldnt fly it either....how long does it take by boat?...and are you gonna be putting the system back in when you get here or are you just gonna build something else

I'm hoping it gets there by March, the boat leaves northern Germany, down through the Panama canal, and ports in San Diego. I will be walling it with 3 15's with the help of Tim at Audiotistics (in the 'local shops' section). The car is still plenty fast even with the weight of the system, i've got a few minor mods and plan to buy a stroker kit for the motor. When the warranty expires, i'm going to build a loud SUV and make the 'Stang a true strip car. *Long story*

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Sounds like a man with a plan. Can I be one of the first people that gets a demo :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: lol. Good shit though man. Hopefully everything arrives in one piece. Should have them ship it to new york or something then drive it across country. Get a little road trip out of it.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Sounds like a man with a plan. Can I be one of the first people that gets a demo :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: lol. Good shit though man. Hopefully everything arrives in one piece. Should have them ship it to new york or something then drive it across country. Get a little road trip out of it.

I wanted to have it dropped in N.C., but the Army says it must go to the port nearest your home of record :bull: . And hellz yeah on the demo, Tim's got a crazy mind (in a good way), it should look sweet and play loud as fawk. :drinks:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

That sucks on the port thing. Wont have your baby for a while. Make sure the battery is disconnected. I guess its one of those perks of living in this area. Lot of military people, and you just so happen to live not that far away (well when you get back that is). I should have my car done by then. See how 4 10's can do.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks